Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of urn do I need?
There are many factors involved with choosing the perfect piece to memorialize your loved one. At Eno River Urn Company, we divide our products into four categories.
- Cremation urns are our largest pieces and generally hold at least 70 cubic inches.
- Keepsake urns are smaller pieces that hold less than 70 cubic inches.
- Pet urns include keepsake and cremation earns that are also suitable for your pet. Many are designed specifically to commemorate your pet!
- Memorial jewelry offers a different way to remember your loved one through a piece of precious jewelry.
When can I expect my order?
All of our artwork is ready to ship immediately once your order is placed. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for processing. Most orders are processed and shipped within one business day. Overnight, 2-day, and more shipping options are available. You can choose the appropriate shipping method for your needs during checkout.
What should I do if my order is damaged?
Please inspect artwork upon receipt. Should your order incur damage during shipment, note the damages and contact Eno River Urn Co. immediately so that we can help you process the claim and replace the item as necessary. It is important to keep the artwork with its original packing material and container so that it can be properly examined by the carrier. A photo of the damaged item, along with its packing material, may be helpful. Artwork that is not immediately inspected and is later determined to be damaged may not be eligible for return or refund.
What is your return policy?
Returning products to Eno River Urn Co. is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase simply contact us and we will assist you with the process. Items purchased from Eno River Urn Co can be returned within 7 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
Items that cannot be returned / refunded
- Urns or jewelry that has been filled.
- Items that have been damaged or altered by the customer.
- Expedited shipping charges are not refundable unless a shipping error occurs on our behalf.
- Items not returned within 7 days of delivery
Which methods of payment can I use for my order?
Payment is due upon order confirmation and may be made by check, money order, credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express), or wire transfer. Prices are exclusive of sale, use or other similar taxes imposed on the sales, and shall be stated as a separate line item.